Join North Highland Tourism
A Warm Welcome from North Highland Tourism
- Does your business interface with tourists to the North Highlands?
- Is your business enhanced by the income from tourists?
- Would your business benefit from an extended tourism season?
- Would you like to find out how you can make a positive difference to the long term health of tourism in the North Highlands?
To join the many businesses who are already members fill in the Application Form (PDF).
North Highland Tourism Ltd is one of the elements of HRH The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay’s North Highland Initiative. Launched by Prince Charles in August 2005, The North Highland Initiative is intended to assist with the economy of the North Highland’s by raising the profile of the area through its quality food and drink products, its tourism and the quality of the built environment.
North Highland Tourism is a business-led organisation. It aims to increase the number of tourists to the area, to extend their stay in this unique and beautiful part of the Highlands and to develop the current tourism season by highlighting how much there is to see and do throughout the year, outwith the summer months.
NHT has teamed up with a creative marketing company, Robson Brown who are working to promote the North Highlands as a unique visitor experience. NHT are building a reputation for being the natural organisation of choice for professional tourism and associated businesses in the area which brings significant benefits in working in partnership with government agencies and funding bodies.
What can we do -
- We can become a member and support the organisation to grow
- We can become an ambassador for your area or type of business
- We can use NHT as the vehicle to make a difference for the North Highland area
- We can make a positive difference to the quality and volumn of tourism
- We can actively help the north highlands economy to make sustained growth
- We can do together what no one individually can do